Food & Farm Directory
Food & Farm Directory – Get a Taste
HDFFA is founded on the belief that local food should be accessible to everyone, and that our food connects us to each other. We aspire to improve the demand for and appreciation of local food and to cherish every moment when food tastes better simply because it is local.
With these values in mind, each year provide multiple methods for finding local food.
- Print (also available online)
- Searchable online directory, called Get a Taste
- Phone app – available in the Apple Store and Google Play.
All in an effort to connects YOU, the local food consumer, with locally grown, raised and crafted products.
Farms and Ranches
Farms & Ranches
Farm Fresh Eggs
All Food Business
Grocers & Distributors
Herbs, Flowers, Seeds, Plants & Landscapes
2022-23 Food and Farm Directory Web Version
HDFFA’s Food & Farm Directory is a great way to source local foods, whether you’re looking for a ranch, a grocer, or a four-course meal.
HDFFA is founded upon these principles.
- Belief that local food should be accessible to everyone, and that our food connects us to each other.
- Trust that the farmers and ranchers who grow our food and care for the land and animals do so with dignity and respect, and in a way that nourishes our community.
- Support for the entrepreneurs whose craft is to make a product that reflects their values and contributes to our High Desert economy.
- Recognize the chefs who prioritize local ingredients in their meals, and the entrepreneurs who strive to make sourcing local a common practice.
- Aspire to improve the demand for and appreciation of local food and to cherish every moment when food tastes better simply because it is local.
We have produced the Food & Farm Directory as a community resource since 2012. Check out a few of our publications from recent years below.
Become a Partner or Sponsor!
The Food & Farm Directory is Central Oregon’s go-to resource for locally grown, raised, and crafted foods. This full-color annual print and online publication are distributed each spring by The Source and The Nugget to over 35,000 households across Central Oregon.
The 2023-24 partnership sign-up is now open! If you’re still interested in being a partner or sponsor, please contact Kendra (email@example.com). HDFFA Directory Partner Sign-up Information
For technical troubles or questions contact us at 541-390-3572.