- This event has passed.
Funding for Farmers (Session 2 of 3)
December 16, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Understanding Your Options and Writing Winning Proposals
Now’s the time to build the skills and knowledge that can bring the right financing to your farm or ranch. Join us for a three-evening, interactive series for an introduction and overview that will help you answer these questions:
- Why would I want a grant or other financial help?
- What are my options for funding?
- Understanding cash flow: how do reimbursements, matches, and other money management things work?
- What background information do I need before I write a proposal?
- How do I write a proposal that helps me do what I want to do?
- Oops, I got funded! Now what?
This online series will feature experts from all over Central Oregon sharing their knowledge with you, and a chance to practice writing proposals and budgets (and to ask lots of questions!).