- This event has passed.
Food Innovation Road Trip (Thursday, January 30)
January 30, 2020$25
- What: HDFFA is hosting a day of learning about product and market development for existing and prospective value-added producers.
- Who will benefit: Farmers, chefs, crafters, anyone looking to introduce/expand/improve value-added food products
- Where: Travel from Bend to Portland for a day at OSU’s Food Innovation Center and The Redd on Salmon Street
- When: January 30, 2020
- Cost: Just $25 covers transportation, tours, presentations, and resources to bring home (thanks to a grant from OR. Dept. of Agriculture!)
- More Information and signup: please head to the ticketing page for more details and to purchase your spot!